Monday, April 22, 2013

Project time! Yay!!

Sommer and I finally got together and were able to work on some of our crafting projects together. We made a countdown frame, photo frame and autograph books. I took a step further and made luggage tags while Sommer also decided to make some photo albums for the kids.

I've got some nice close ups that I haven't downloaded off of my camera yet but Sommer was gracious enough to take a couple of snap shots that I can share. Please also enjoy the ridiculous "mickey" pepperoni pizza in the background and the other odds and ends that made it into the shots.

Here is what I put together, from left to right: Luggage tags, Disney picture frame (please enjoy the childish drawing of Sommer and I enjoying Disney together), Pirate themed autograph book (with the initial J for my oldest boy), Brer Rabbit themed autograph book (with the initial W for my youngest boy) and Ariel countdown frame. (take dry erase marker and write on the glass over top of the Mickey Bubble to countdown to your trip.

Sommer's, I believe, turned out even more super fantastic.
From left to right: Photo album for one of her nieces, Disney World picture frame, Pluto themed autograph book for her daughter, pirate themed autograph book for her son, Awesome Mickey countdown frame and photo album for her daughter.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment