Monday, April 8, 2013

Photo Pass Plus- Disney World

My, how quickly my husbands mind is changing towards things he had previously shot down. The biggest one being Photo Pass. When I originally discovered Photo Pass, it seemed a bit pricey ($165.00) but it also seemed pretty cool. Disney cast members would take pictures of your whole family in various poses and you could customize them as much as you wanted to. My hubby wasn't sold. That seemed like an awfully steep price and, come on, we'd both have cameras anyways AND the cast members would take pictures of us if we handed them our camera... We're really paying for the customization aren't we?

I understood where he was coming from so I gave up on it for a while. Then, while I was re-pinning things on Pinterest, I came across this pin called 101 tips for Disney World. Now, this isn't the first time I've pinned something similar but I figured, "Hey, you never know.. Maybe this one will have some tips I hadn't thought of yet.". I'm glad I did. As I was showing him the board and we were reading through the tips, one of the things it mentioned was Photo Pass plus, which was the same as regular Photo Pass BUT included your pictures from various rides. That perked him up right away. We like to see our pictures from the ride but we have never bought them before because they're ridiculously expensive (in our minds anyways).

We did a little more digging and found out that if you buy your Photo Pass Plus BEFORE you go, you save a ton of money. Right now they're selling for $149.00, that's even cheaper than buying regular Photo Pass at the gate. That was really all he needed to see to push him over the edge to want to buy it. Knowing that we could capture all sorts of great moments, customize the heck out of them AND have full access to all of our ride pictures sounded like a complete steal to him and he wanted me to buy the photo pass RIGHT there and then! Never have I been happier. To finally have my husband as excited about this vacation as I am feels amazingly wonderful.

For information about Photo Pass Plus, please check here:
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment