Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What do you do when your final product sucks?

That's a good question. The picture frame I had originally made did NOT turn out like I wanted to at all.. It kind of looked like something a 5th grader accomplished. Now, I'm not saying I don't have a crafty bone in my body.. I do, my other crafts turned out pretty nice... But THIS one just takes the cake for being awful. So, what do you do with something like that?
Well, the first thought was to draw an equally ridiculous stick figure drawing of Sommer and myself having fun at Disney. It looked pretty hilarious for a little while... But then I got to thinking, why stop at a hilariously awful stick figure drawing when you could go for a hilariously awful photo-shopped picture?
And that is how you end up with this:


Come on! Tell me that isn't awesome (in a "it's so awful it's awesome" kind of way). It really makes the frame complete! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment