Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Forgot to mention

Because I like several ways to remind myself of how fast our vacation is approaching (don't judge me, it feels fast)I have this counter on my blog that counts down the days, my Little Mermaid countdown frame on my desk counting down the weeks, and my cover photos for my FB page counting down the months. No, I was NOT joking about the rabbit hole going deep. The picture for this month is from my Top 12 things I'm looking forward to:
Yes I know this isn't at Disney, but we're also going to Universal and I'm really excited about Harry Potter Universe. My husband and I are both fans of Harry Potter, but our oldest son has us beat. He's OBSESSED with Harry Potter and desperately wants to find out (at age 11) that he's really a wizard and gets his Hogwarts acceptance letter. Poor little muggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment