Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer is almost upon us

Memorial day brings in the unofficial opener to summertime. However, my kids are still in school for this week (need to make up snow days) and it has been raining everyday for the last 4 days and is due to continue to rain for the next 4. Is it any wonder that out of all the things I could be looking forward to in the "now" like my youngest graduating from preschool and going to the same summer program as my oldest... The boys starting swim lessons... Me getting to ride my bike to work a few times a week... Six Flags, Water park, Family coming to town etc... I'm more looking forward to Disney NEXT YEAR?
Sommer leaves very soon for her vacation... which means my vacation is even closer... Still almost a year away? Yes... But also LESS than a year away? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment