Monday, April 21, 2014

2 Weeks

And I haven't packed a THING!
Take that back, I have at least organized the kids things into a tote so that I could make sure I had everything and it's all neatly placed in a tote... But that's not the same thing as actually having it packed. This week will also be a bit of a busy week so I'm getting anxious about when I'll actually have time to do it.
Tonight will be Tae Kwan Do for the kids and grocery shopping. Tomorrow I go over to Som's house and make the iron on's for the kids shirts so the first opportunity I will really have to pack (without waiting until RIGHT before bed) will be Wednesday. The 1 1/2 week mark. yikes. I've also started to lose weight (yay) so I'm a bit paranoid about packing certain things of mine in case they don't fit right.

I have printed up all of the maps and confirmations.
I've printed up and put together all the activity pages for the kids.
I printed their school absence excuse letter but haven't delivered it yet.
All my packing check lists are printed and ready to make packing a less stressful task.
Luggage tags are made, scrap books ready, etc.

Things I still need to do:
1. PACK
2. Get two black washable markers for autographs
3. Drop off the letter at school
4. Pick up the kids homework

No comments:

Post a Comment