Monday, February 3, 2014

3 months to go

It's so hard for me to comprehend. 3 months. It's so close yet so far away. It can't get here fast enough yet I still feel so ill-prepared.
I have one mini M & M container filled and ready to go for the penny presses but I need to do 3 more. Yes I want to pack the kids stuff, but I also realize it's WAY too soon. In the meantime.. I like to think of what #3 is on my list:


Until the ride shown at #2 on the list came around this was, by far, my favorite ride. I loved the music, the scenes of pirates chasing each other around, the beautiful bayou at the beginning. I recognize that I lose the bayou scene at Disney World and, for that, I'm pretty sad... But I know it will be a fun ride none the less. Plus, now I get to look around for Capt. Jack Sparrow. That'll be fun pointing that out to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment