Thursday, September 5, 2013

8 months and counting

Time is just flying by... Which, interestingly enough, leads into number 8 of the countdown.

My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I REALLY love flying. Do I like airport security? No. Do I like the idea of luggage being lost, long delays or the kids misbehaving? Of course not. But how can anyone deny the magic of being above the clouds. Of realizing just how small we all are in this big world? I know the kids will share my excitement. The last time my youngest was on a plane he was just barely 3 months old so this will be all new for him.
I also realized that in the next month or two I'll be able to finally book our flight and our time share.. Everything is really starting to come together and it's all getting this "unreal" feeling. I'm entering a phase where I just can't believe this vacation is actually going to happen. This SURPRISE is actually going to work. Several years of hard work is coming to a close in 8 months time. It's just crazy to me. And if that's how I feel now, how am I going to feel when there's 4 months left? 2 months? 2 weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment