Monday, July 29, 2013

Re-thinking my top 12 countdown

No really.. I might have to make a 1.5 or something to it. The more pictures I see about Peter Pan and the more You tube videos I find.. The more I'm dying to meet Peter Pan. Yes I realize it's a full grown man in a costume acting like a kid.. But DANG what an awesome job to have... And he does it so well! He's hilarious. Part of me really hopes I convince Wesley to wear the Peter Pan costume we have on the day that we go so that way we can see Peter's reaction to it..... Jury is still out on whether or not I'll ever be able to convince Wesley to wear it though.. No one rocked that costume better than Jonah did... Maybe I'll have to get a bigger Peter Pan costume for him and let Wesley wear a pirate costume.. That's more his style anyways.

But, seriously, I can't emphasize this enough... Peter Pan is AWESOME! Just look below for proof.

http://iamnofallenstar.tumblr.com/post/52750714788/can-we-talk-about-the-peter-pan-s-at-disney-world


No comments:

Post a Comment